SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED ON EASTER SUNDAY
ARE YOU:
1. Perfect: No but I try to correct myself everytime I make a mistake la..LOL!!
2. Tall: Compared to my mum YES..compared to my daddy..NO..but i am getting there..HAHAH
3. In your pajamas: Hmm...i don't really wear PJ's
4. Left handed: No I am righty..=)
LAST
1. Friend you saw: Samantha (Sammy)
2. Talked to on the phone: My Grandma...
3. Person to text you: Li Lian
4. Was today better than yesterday:You Betcha!!
FAVORITE:
1. Number: 10-there is a special reason..HAHAH
2. Color: I am not really crazy over a specific colour but if i have to choose i think i'll pick PURPLE..
3. Food: Mum's cooking in No.1#..but generally I love almost all kinds of food. Especially the one that can make me cry as in it's reallly spicy.
4. Place: Home sweet home..Then there is Thailand.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
:: Got ready for my first Easter Service in Chinese..
Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
:: Yeah!! My 101 projects for school..4 actually..hahah..But it seems so much. But like my dad always says.."It's all part of life Tabi..all part of life".
Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters?
:: Hmm...It was suppose to be Alvin and the Chipmunks but it turned out to be Enchanted..HAHAH
Q: Where is the last place you went?
:: Uncle's house
Q. Do you smile a lot?
:: HAHAHHAHAH!!! Maybe...LOL
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
:: Nope
Q: Are you a friendly person?
:: You gotta ask my friends and family..Maybe..I don't really know..LOL
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
:: In my Uncle's house.
Q: Why did you sleep there?
:: Cause there was no electricity in my house for the whole day. They were doing some construction work..
Q: When was the last time you cried?
:: Oh Boy!! This is a tough question. I think it was when my sister left for Thailand. I was about to cry at the bus stop but I had to be strong..LOL
Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
:: CAn't remember la.
Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad ten being great?
:: 9.9..I wish I could saty 10 but then my life would consedired perfect..HAHA
Q: What do you hear right now?
:: Music..as usual
Q: Does anything hurt right now?
:: Yeah!!! This solid hard chair that I am sitting on now is just hurting me...=D
Q: What's your favorite month?
:: August (coughs)..and December
Now I would like to tag Abby, Love akka, Litlit ate, Bogie ate, Janet akka, Joy, Beverlea, Poh Kim and Li Peng.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Survey..Survey!!
Posted by Tabitha at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
thanks for this tag tabi...
Now, no need to cry coz abby is back! :)
Post a Comment