Thursday, April 3, 2008

Praise God for bringing my Sister back Safely!!

This is my Sister, Miss Abigail Atputham. She was in Thailand for 3 months to do some voluntering work in the TEACH centre. And now after 3 months she is finally back. We were so excited last night to pick her up from the bus station that I only started doing my homework at 11.00 pm. But I managed to finish it. I am more of a night person than a morning.

Now check out my sister after 3 months. It was so hard to believe that 3 months passed so fast. I was already doing my countdown 20 days before she arrived...lol.

She showed us all the pictures from Thailand the same night but we were too tired to pay attention. So she told us everything today morning. It was a REPLAY!! AHAHAHAHA...

She looks so guawpa (BEAUTIFUL) now. Ready to be a bride according to granpa..HAHAA

Anyway, I guess that is all for today. Till the next time...

God Bless!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i agree!! thailand makes people gwapa thats why!! hehehe!!