Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back In Bussiness...

I have not been blogging for quite some time now. Well that was because I had my exams and FINALLY it's all over..It was so tiring. I had to sleep at 1.00 am and wake up at 5.00am and continue my studies since it's my PMR this year. We have so many chapters to study. Wehad to study for FORM 1, FORM 2 and FORM 3. And it was a lil' hard cause Debo is in Form 1 and she was having her exams too. So i had to borrow her form 1 text books to do my studies. But it all turned out well. Although I missed out some fun. Yesterday Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle kausik and Aunty Tiala came to our house but all i could do is say "HI" and then go to my room and continue my studies...
BUT!!!..We are gonna have our holidays from this Friday to next week...A long holiday. It's gonna be fun. We already had plans to go to Uncle Kausik's house and spend the day in his MINI THEATRE..We are so excited already..And the following week (after the hols), Appa and Amma will be going to Myanmar. They will be there for a week. So Grandpa and Grandma will be baby-sitting ...I mean teenage-sitting us..And believe me that is not an easy task. LOL.

But I am sure its gonna be fun. And I will be posting bout those fun moments soon.

God Bless..

0 comments: