I was tagged by Boggie Ate. Thanks for this tag.
In the 8 Facts About Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
Here are the rules:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
****Here's My List:
1. I enjoy shopping for sunglasses compared to other stuff...It's always within my budget..LOL!!
1. I enjoy shopping for sunglasses compared to other stuff...It's always within my budget..LOL!!
2. I have a nephew who is one year older than me who lives in The United States. It's weird for both of us. I don't allow him to call me aunt...HAHHAHA!!!
3. I had my longest Christmas Service in 2005..We were at the migrants service and it was a 4 hour service...But i managed to stay awake. That's cause I had to help mum do lots of work.
4. My Grand parents on my dad's side were my neighbours. My Uncle bought them a house next to ours. That was really fun cause we would go there all the time.
5. Every time I on my computer wheather I am gonna blog or chat or do some school work or even play games...The 1st thing i do is make sure there is music playing.
6. I am not a quiet person. But i don't talk too much either.
7. When i was younger my dad had a farm where we had ducks, goose, fish and 8 puppies to be exact.They were so cute.
8. I enjoy travelling and don't really find it tiring since i have been travelling since i was really young.
Now I would like to tag Abby, Love akka, Litlit Ate, Poh Kim, Janet akka, Beverlea, Joy and Alyssa.



1 comments:
hi aunty! oopppss sorry...hi tabi...are you sure you don't talk too much?hahaha!just kidding..no, you don't too much lah..how r u all?
Post a Comment