Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You make my day Award..!!!

I received this award from Love Akka Who says that she always laughs when she reads my blogs. I have always been like a clown since young especially with my family. But not much in public. But now i am an international joker.LOL..hahha!!
Well there is a story to my tale..or is it a tale to my story..LOL..
Either way, when I was young even since before I could remember, I used to be a real grumpy kid. I would never smile to anyone. This is according to my mum, dad, granpa, granma and Jesu Anneh. You would never see me smile or talk to anyone. I would not let anyone besides my mum. dad and grand dad on my dad's side to carry me. I was a real fussy kid who would cry for no reason. But Hey!! Don't blame me...even i had no idea why or when i cried...LOL..
But now i laugh for like almost everything... And I am one of the famous babies in church..cause when people see me they are like " Hey Tabitha!! How come when you were a baby you were so fussy and now you are like Miss Smiley..What happened huh??"
Beleive me even i have no idea. By my personality now...i can't believe that i was so fussy before. UNBELIEVABLE....

So anyway...I wanna pass this on to Abby, Ate Litlit, Back to Love akka, Tricia and Lyle Boy who just crack me up when I see all their videos and blog posts which is written by akka on their behalf..LOL!!!

I would also like to pass this to Beverlea and Poh Kim...Some of my close friends in school!!!

That's it for now..
GBU...

1 comments:

Lalaine said...

wow!thanks tabi! This will be Tricia and Lyle's 1st award then..hehehe! cute!