Well I don't have much time to tell everything that happened in Ipoh last weekend. So i guess you could just see the pics and videos. We went to Uncle Thomas's house...
Here Is one of the babies we met in the church. Her name is Olivia.
This was when Appa was praying for Uncle's new house which they will be moving into next week. And abby, the house is so nice. We are planning to spent Christmas there this year. Debo likes the bathroom cause they have a huge bath tub..lol
Here are some of the pics we took in front of their house..that they will be moving into..
...
Here is my Uncle's maid...Kakak Dy-roh...She is so sweet. And she has been in my uncle's place for a bout 2 years now. So she will be going back next month..
Well here are some videos we took..Oops...i'm sorry. I have some good videos..But I am having trouble downloading it so i guess i will try to post that next time. Cause i really wanted to show you Uncle's Farm. Well that's ok. But those who come to my house can see it...lol..
My family members can but i am not so sure bout my school friends. Maybe you could to my house for Christmas this year then you can see lots of stuff...lol
Anyway i wanted to share something with all of you today...well i suppose to share it 3 days ago but well i am a busy teenager....hahahh!!
Ok..Now I am not sure if anyone knows this besides my mum, dad and sisters..
Well I am a crazy girl. You may have noticed that while reading my previous blog post. The crazy, funny, weird and awkward...Well I think I am just another one of those teenagers who just wants to have fun..In a good way of course. I must set an example as a Christian..lol
Ok back to my story. Well One thing is for sure when you put Miss Tabitha Prathna in the kitchen..There is no way you are gonna stop me from doing what i am doing. Seriously i can cook up anything with what ever there is. I have even gone to the extend of adding cheese in my maggie (instant noodles)...Haha!! So last Saturday i was really bored. Amma and appa were out and Debo was still sleeping. So i tought why don't I cook something for breakfast. And there was nothin much at home so this is what I did..Check oout this picture.
Well here is how I did it. It started with one slice of bread, some butter then a slice of ham. Then another slice of bread, and some melted cheese on top of that then another slice of ham another slice of bread and for the finishing touch was more melted cheese on top..Doesn't it look yummy. I just looked at it after eating half of it and I said to myself.." Why don't I post this on my blog. Besides Abby can get some tips ya know". So that was what I did.
Hahah!! But i know it look really fatty but I don't think It will effect me if i eat it often..lol
I told amma and appa bout it and they were like "You are one Crazy Girl" and appa was like " Good!! You need to put on some weight anyway"...hahhahah!!
Well I don't know why or how i do this stuff. But I just do all kinds of funny things in life. Some of my friends don't really know me well. But my family does..well most of them. So I think by reading my blog my friends will get to know more bout me too. I wonder if that's a GOOD or BAD thing??? HAha!!!
Well I guess that's it for today!! Till next time..
Monday, February 25, 2008
Yeep-OH!!!
Posted by Tabitha at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
you trying to put on some weight? well, you'll still be okay if you put on weight..:) But I'm sure you had a yummy breakfast!
Post a Comment