Today we went to school for our sports activities and I ended-up being forced to do marching...Haih!!! I just hate marching. I am not really sure why but I don't like it at all. And I came home with sore legs...It is so painful right now..After effects.HAHAHA!!!
Ok anyway then on the way home we went to the hospital to see Granpa. Then we came home and had lunch with Balram Ji...heheh
And I was really tired so I had a good sleep...a real good sleep. By the time I woke up it was 5.00pm. I couldn't believe i slept that long. So after that we got ready to go to Uncle Thiru's house. It's his birthday today. And the best part was that we were right on time for lunch. LOL!!!
Here are some pictures that we took. I'll explain what happened as you see the pics...and sorry but all the pics are not in oder..hahah...
Here is Uncle Alex and Aunty Solomon...Hmm..I keep calling her aunty but my dad says that I should be calling her Granma cause she is an aunty to my dad..hahha...
Here is my aunty...I mean Granma Solomon who cooks the best food in the world...My sweet my and the coolest dad a kid could ever have...
And this is Grace, Me and Anuty Sarah ( Grace MUM)...
Now this is all of us at Uncle Thiru's B'day Party doing funny faces...The lil' kid below is Havilah..Grace's youngest sis..
Now here is a kid by the name Daniel who is camera shy. And he started to blush when we said that he was handsome and I wanted a photo a handsome kid like him....hahahha
This is Amma, Aunty Rani (Uncle Thiru's wife), Appa and Aunty Solomon. Anuty Rani looks really beautiful in the saree don't ya think. This was the first time I am seeing her in a saree...
This is Grace and Me. We look alike don't you think?? We are friends for life...LOL...
BTW we are gonna be the future missionaries in Thailand. We are praying to spend 2 years there after our SPM....Don't laugh. We are really serious bout it..But we have to pray first huh...And i am definetely gonna try the Thai COBRA SOUP...That's a promise. I am looking forward to the day that i will be having this dish...LOL...It's no joke. I am really gonna do it.
This is Havilah..Grace's sister. And she is real joker. And she has this cute laugh that would really crack you up when you hear it. And this is what she told me today while I was laughing...She said that when I laugh I look cute. So I was like WOW!! But wait there is more to come....Then she said that I look cute when I laugh cause cause my eyes looks just like puppies eyes and that I simle like a rabbit...I could not stop laughing after hearing her say that...What a JOKER....hahahah
OK This is Grace, Me, Havilah the joker and Josiah aka Josh( Grace's Bro)
We look like sisters right?? Grace was born 2 days after me. So we are real close friends. And here is the funny story that I wanna tell you guys...Well me and Grace was sitting and talking bout some stuff when we noticed this kid looking at us....So we started to buli him. And he was like just staring at us all the time....Then I saw this man who looked just like the "WWE...The Rock"...The wrestling guy...So I told Grace " Hey doesen't that man look like the rock...??"
Then Grace was like Oh Yeah he does...So then we saw his son playing with the small kid who we were bulling earlier. So we called him and asked him who is his dad just to make sure we didn't get the wrong kid...So then we told him " Hey don't ya think your dad looks like the ROCK???" And he just smiled, turned and walked away..AHAHAAHA!!! So Grace was like I am gonna telll that man that he looks like THE ROCK and I was like " Oh, Ok let me get his pic to show to my family and friends on my blog...but...whenever he walks near us, this is what we say..." Apeta-ooe-peta--taopeti tu-petta-pappapteete-oo"...hahahahah!!! Ok this language is called speechless...LOL...I mean why don't you try to get his pic...Oh I am sorry did I mention he looks as SCARY AS THE ROCK...LOL
And then his son told the dad that we said that he looks like the rock...annd he was just staring at us...So this is what happened the next moment..Me and Grace we just calm and relaxed and less than 5 seconds we were out of sight...hahahahhahahahah!!!! Seriously that man's face was scary...And then there was the other kid that we made fun of earlier, he was like hitting me and Grace from the back and i was like " HEY!!!" hahaha....
Now here was the bad part... Grace was going back and the moment she left the kid who hit us at the back got a big group of friends to get me...I was like "AAAHHHHHHH!!!"...Then I ran and stood near my mum...the trick was they were afraid to get even a mile near my mum...LOL...And at last they finally left me alone..But from a distace they would be pointing at me..HAhAH..funny kids...LOL!!!
Here Is Me and Aunty Tiala playing the game of ICU and UCME...hahhah
Ok this is Appa trophy.He wanted me to post it on the blog for Abby to see..For more details please contact MR. JEYARAJAH SAMUEL.
Here is me and Aunty Tiala again...lol
And here is the b'day boy!!!
Ewww!!!Sorry..I just noticed a bug sitting on my head...I shud fry it and have it for supper...hahahah
Ok that's it for today..
Good Night..GBU..
Saturday, February 16, 2008
What A Long Day!!!
Posted by Tabitha at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Tabi oi!..you're soooo joker!! was laughing and laughing while reading your blog..can't wait to see you here and eat all the bugs, cobra, fried rats and etc..heheheh!
Ok those who are reading this post...I am sorry but we were right on time for dinner in Uncle Thiru's house not lunch...LOL
Post a Comment