I was tagged by Love akka. Thanks Akka!
Link to the person that tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up:6 Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:
1) I am a real heavy eater. I try to tell that to everyone that, but no one seems to believe me...lol
2) I am just waiting to go back to Thailand for my cobra soup which my sis promised to get for me..haha
3) I don't really like school and I don't hate it either..Sometimes it's fun and sometimes it's boring.
4) I don't have the habbit of planning my day cause no matter what i do my schedule changes all the time.
5)I am a pet lover and used to have so many pets...but now i just have a lil' hamster who is hmm...9 months old now...hahha!!!
6) People think I am quite and innocent...but i wonder if that's another Tabitha they are talking about cause quite is not me at all...innocent is another story...LoL!!
Now I would Like to tag Abby, Litlit Ate, Janet Akka, Beverlea, Poh Kim and Joy..=)
Friday, February 15, 2008
6 Unimportant things/ Quirks about Me..
Posted by Tabitha at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thank for doing the tag tabi..don't worry, I believe you on Number 1...hehhehe!! you're one of the members of the 'rat club' every 12mn in your house.
Lol...We will be doing some rat jobs when i get to Thailand...lol
Post a Comment