Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We Are On Our Way!!!


Only 30 days left for Christmas. We have so many things planned out. Our church school will be having a party on the 7th December. The Senior Class(which is my class..) will be doing a play. We are so excited. And our Candle Light Service will be on the 14th December. Me and my sis will be part of the choir. And of course I won't be here from the 9th-13th December. I'll be in TeenStreet. Can hardly wait for that too. There is so much going on. Oh ya!! Our MYF will also be having a Christmas BBQ. I'll keep updating on all the happening events soon.

Till then..God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! I can't believe you're already attending Teen Street! I mean,..you're a certified teen right now..hehehe! HAve fun to youo Abby and Tabi!!

uy! nka apas man lagi ka..heheh! abi ko give up na ka..heheh! that's the spirit! ako na sad ani unya..:)

Lalaine's World
Day to Day Miracles
From Asia and Beyond

Tabitha said...

What??? Akka you still haven't given me Tegalok lesson la. LOL!!