For the last 4 days we have been in Ipoh with Uncle Thomas and his family. We had so much fun. So many activities and lots of movies. We went to Jusco and watched James Bond..Not a movie I fancy but it was nice anyway. And as usual there was always one kid sitting behind me kicking my chair. But then I heard her mum scold her...Poor kid. HEHEH!!!
Then the next day we went for church. It was on a Saturday night. They have two services in The Canning Garden Chruch, Ipoh. One on Saturday night and the next on Sunday morning. But its the same message. We also attended their Sunday School. I did not participate cause I was too old...=( But I did enjoy their music and dances. We also went to The Old Town for their famous WHITE COFFEE. We had some garlic bread. Debo had Tomyam Soup..It was so yummy. That's why I couln't get a picture. It all finished before I could.HAHAHA.
Here's Tom "Booing" his dish. But look at his bowl-it's empty. It was that delicious. 
They also had two dogs. Whisky-the Golden Retriever and Pluto-the Shih Tzu. 

Then last night we had a good dinner. All were so yummy. We even had a BBQ later that night.
Here's a special dish prepared by one of our Thai friends in Ipoh. With the spicy sauce..I felt like I was in Thailand again.

Here's Amma and Aunty Mini. Enjoying their BBQ-which was on fire. But it was soo good. With a glass of wine. Umm...yummy. But I didn't take the wine. I never liked wines because of the smell. HEHE!!! But Appa, Amma, Abby and Debo enjoys it.


Now this is Tom and his Thai friends. All enjoying their chicken and sausage. 
Appa and Amma were enjoying their wine. So was Abby. She look almost drunk right?? LOL. She tends to mumble a lot when she drinks wine. LOL

This was Abby's wine glass. I took the picture under the light. It look nice right. 
Here was the BBQed fish and chicken. It was so soft and nice. The colour is also tempting.

Here's Appa and Uncle Thomas and Appa playing with Whisky. She does not bite but she jumps on you. She just loves to hug people. She's only 7 months old but she's so big. 

We had so much fun. We left this morning at 5.00 am. And we just reached home at 9.30 am. And here I am blogging. LOL
That's all for today. God Bless.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Bond In Ipoh!!
Posted by Tabitha at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
wow! you had a fun weekend!... miss you all!!
Lalaine's World
Day to Day Miracles
From Asia and Beyond
Post a Comment