
It seems like High School Musical 3 : Senior Year is a "MUST WATCH MOVIE". Almost everyone I know wants to watch it. So last week, my church mates and I went for our movie. Due to the heavy traffic we arrived Jusco at 11.30 which was when the movie suppose to start. So it's a good thing we got Rhema to get the tickets earlier since her house is very near Jusco. We reached the movie right on time. Not a moment too soon. We didn't even have time to buy popcorn. LOL. Anyway after that musical entertainment, we went to the food court for lunch. I had Lemon Citron..In other words "Lemon juice with jelly balls". It was suprisingly yummy. But so expensive. One glass was RM5.90. And we had to pay bout RM0.20 tax. 
We then odered 2 plates of Sizzling Chicken. That's a first. I've only heard of Sizzling Taufu and Sizzling Fish. But it was good too.
After that we went to McD's for ice-cream. They offer the best..Yummy and within my pocket money. HAHA!!
Then we went shopping.."WINDOW SHOPPING" that is. But everything seems to be cheaper in Jusco, Bukit Raja. So we suggested that we have to come again. The crowd was small too. This makes it more comfortable for us to do our shopping. Many of the malls here seem to have a smaller crowd since the new Jusco opend up in Bukit Tinggi.
Well that's all for today. We're going to Ipoh tomorrow. More fun to blog about when I get back on Monday. See you then.
GBU
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
High School Musical 3!!!
Posted by Tabitha at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment