Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'll Be Away

Well I just realised that I haven't been blogging for a long time now. I have been really busy lately. Preparing for PMR, completing assignments, and doing my chores..which I have not been doing lately too. I'm just so busy for anything right now. Next month we will be having our trials. Then after the holidays in August, we will be having tests and quizes everyday..as revision for our exam in October.
So I don't think I'll be blogging for some time now. I just wanna ask for your prayers so that I will do well in my examination. I just pray that God's will be done. Even though I am having my exams, that does not mean I'll have no fun at all. Besides "All work and no play makes Tabi a dull girl".
But watever i have, i'll be posting it after my exams or onece in a while in between.

God Bless

0 comments: