Yesterday was a very special day for two wonderful people, Axcell anneh and Dewi akka. Well, it was their wedding. So we all went for it where we saw Pi Sak and Pi Nok. Then on the way home..I can't remember what we were talking about, but something about my parents wedding came up. And after 15 years of thinking that my parents marriage we arranged, I just discovered that it was more like "Love At First Sight". HEHE!!
That was really funny. I couldn't help but laugh and giggle when my mum was telling the story to uncle Thiru and his wife. By the way, let me try to cheer up your day by mentioning some of the proverbs or definition on marriage that was displayed in the wedding hall.
1. I married Ms. Right, but i didn't know her first name was Always (HEHE!! I think my dad went through the
same situation..LOL)
2. Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy. (COOL!! haha)
3. "I'm not afraid of terrorist, I'm married" (..according to Uncle Kausik)
4. Don't marry for money, Borrowing is much cheaper.
5. I LOVE being married- It's just graet to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
(HAHAH!!)
6. If you live a hundred years, I want to live a hundred years minus one day so that I won't live without you
-Winnie The Pooh (Aww...So Cute)
7. A man in love isn't complete untill he's married....then HE's FINISHED!! (LOL..my poor daddy)
8. Before marriage a man would stay awake the whole night thinking of what you say...After marriage he falls asleep
before you even finish..(...Zzzz....)
Well I guess that's it for today. Gotta go to school tomorrow.
God Bless



3 comments:
lol. tabby, this post really cracked me up. :) you're so funny. is daddy reading your blog? LOL!!!
btw - good to see you and family on axcell's wedding. just didn't talk much coz i was busy.
HAHAH!!! If my dad ever finds time to read my blog, that will be the day I am finished..LOL!!
tabi...you're so joker! hehehe
Post a Comment