Oh WOW!! This is hilarious. Thanks for the tag akka.
The Tag: Name 10 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 10 people.
This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating. Repost this with the same title and tagged 6 of yours friends.
My TEN people are:
1. Abby, My sister
2. Beverlea
3. Poh Kim
4. Tricia, My niece
5. Lyle boy, My nephew
6. Allysa, My GA
7. Janet akka
8. Joy
9. Li Peng
10. Joanne
DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED UP THE TOP!
1. How did you meet number 9?
I can't remember when I met her but she was my classmate in primary school.
2. Do you have a crush on anyone up there?
Hmm..Maybe no.5..LOL
3. What would you do if you hadn't met number 1?
That's impossible. She's my eldest sister..
4. What would you do if 6 and 2 were going out?
Hmm..I think they are pretty close friends. So they might go out sometimes.
5. How did you meet number 8?
She was my neighbour. But they moved out a few months back.
6. Is 2 one of your best friends?
Well you can out it that way.
7. Whose number 9's best friend(s)?
I think it's Nirosha or Rachel..I'm not sure..hehe
8. Have you ever dated number 1?
HAHA!! This is a funny question. BUt we have gone out together many times..Especially shopping.
9. Do you miss number 10?
Umm..I don't see any reason to miss her cause i meet her almost every week.
10.What do u think of number 6?
She is a really sweet person who is always full of smiles.
11.What do you think of number 7?
She is fun to be with and a really good cook too.
12. Who does number 3 like?
hahah! I think it's her best buds in school..Sia, Wei Wei, Vino, Ei Leen, Sereen (I think i spelled her name
wrongly), Rong Miin, Thilagah, Chia.....and so on...
13. Have you ever been inside number 8's house?
Yeah many times. We used to play badminton every afternoon when we were younger.
14. Do you love number 4?
So very much.
15. Ever been in the same bed as any of the numbers?
Yeah..no. 1 and 4.
16. What about no. 5?
He's a sweet and adorable kid who looks just like his AMMA!!! And can bring a smile on anyone's face.
17. Do you trust these people?
Yeah..
18. Would you date no. 5?
Oh Sure...But i think our only destination would be the play pan.
19. Love them all?
Very much..
I am now passing this tag to everyone whose name in mentioned in my TEN People's list..



0 comments:
Post a Comment