Sunday, December 30, 2007

Kids Party!!!

This was supposed to be posted on 22nd December 2007!!

So today..we had Indian breakfast..!! Wow!! They have indian food in Thailand...Now i feel so at home...And after breakfast..Aunty and Uncles went to do more shopping since they were leaving on tht day!!!!=(
Then after our shopping we rushed to the Kids Party and had lots of fun there!!! Here are some pictures...



Penat-nya Trish...Penat-nya tangan aku..pegang Trish...Just Kiding!! I don't mind to carry my sayang even if my hands hurt...lol

I am too lazy right now to post more pics...So let me just go on with my story!!! Hahahahhaha
Oh Ya!!! The most important part that I forgot to mention......


I know what you are thinking.."This looks like a simple everyday meal". But trust me, It may look simple..But the taste is like a having a meal fit for a King...Trust me it is really delicious..Hello!!! Food Lover talking here...
So anyway then we went to TEACH and sent all the others back to Malaysia and went home and had a real good sleep...But in our dreams we were still awake!! Wide awake..waiting for the next day filled with excitement...lol


0 comments: