Since this is my first post..I am not really sure what i am suppose to do. I do have a blog in friendster but people can only view my recent posts. So after thinking long and hard i have decided to try out blogspot. I do have many friends who are in blogspot so this would make it easy for us to view each others blogs...lol
So lets see...OK, well now is the Christmas Season so my family and I have been really busy preparing for Christmas. And this year we will be celebrating X'mas in my second home..Thailand...yippy!!!
We are really excited bout going there...I mean it is just 1 more day till i am gonna meet my family there. We are just so excited. Infact my bro has given us a long shopping list of things to buy for them...lol
Well now we just went to my aunty's house in KL. Since we won't be here on the 25th..we decided to give them their gifts a lil' earlier. Then we had...Pizza for dinner..umm..it was so yummy...
So today afternoon we started to pack our bags for Thailand and cleaned the house and wrapped the other gifts...Then we had our lunch and got ready to go to KL..
Well so many things have been happening but i just can't post it all.. But I am sure many things will happen in Thailand so let me save my energy for that lah...I am sure there will be so much to blog about..hehe
Well that's it for today...
God Bless and have a Blessed Christmas & Wonderful New Year!!!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Bloggie...
Posted by Tabitha at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment