Sunday, December 30, 2007

Going to Thailand...=)




This Should Have Been Posted On The 20th December 2007...

Well we left home at 4.30am and were on our way to Thailand...Yeah I know it was really early. But we are used to travelling so it was OK. We didn't have a car so we went with Uncle Thiru, his wife, Uncle Jothi and Uncle Segar (Say-Gar)...lol

We took two cars. So in Uncle Jothi's car was Uncle Thiru, Uncle Segar, Anuty Rani and Amma...and in Uncle Thiru's car was Uncle Jothi, Appa, Abby, Debo and me...!!! Abby and Debo and Appa was sleeping the whole way. I was just too excited that i could not sleep. So I stayed awake till we reached Thapa for an extreamly early breakfast. After that when everyone was awake...Yeap you guessed it...I was asleep!!! lol

We reached the border at 12.00pm. We had to wait for about an hour before we could enter Thailand. Feeling so excited, I didn't even realize the time fly...hehe

Then Finally, we were in Thailand...Yee-hay!!! After a long time finding our way to Tesco Lotus....we finally met Lyle Boy for the 1st time. And my dear Trish was so excited to see us she was just speechless...Infact, all of us were....We were just saying.." H-h-hhh-Hi!! H-hhh-Hello!!!H-h-hhh-Hi!!!! HELLO!!!!....lol"

Hehe...









Trish was so excited that she could not even pose at the camera..lol






And as for darling Lyle...







He was just...Zzzzzz.....hahaha


....



So we went to Sugar Rock for lunch...We were so excited even as i am posting this blog now, I can still feel that excitement crawl up my nerves....haha



Then Uncles and Aunty and Amma and Appa..went and checked in to a Hotel...But as for me and my sisters..we went back to Anna's house. The moment we entered the house..Tricia was like "Ate come and see my room, PLEASE!!!!"...Aww!! She was so sweet we just could not say no even though we went really tired...lol



After we a short rest, we got ready and went to Le Gardens for dinner....After having a delicious meal...we went home at around 9.00pm...lol



We still could not sleep, so we packed up the party bags for the Kids Year End Party on Saturday...Well the we were off to bed!!!



Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................!!!1





0 comments: