Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Bongo

I was doing some research for my school presentation when I saw this webpage on bongos. At first I thought it was the music instrument but it's actually an animal. Check this out.

A bongo is in fact an animal. Its a miss fit, it looks like a deer striped like a zebra, the body shape of an antelope. Both male and female of this species have horns, which is unusual in its self...

The Bongo is also known as the Western Bongo or The Lowland Bongo, The Eastern Bongo or The Mountain Bongo. They fall under the Antelope family, and can be found in forest areas of Africa, they are one of the biggest forest antelope in Africa.




Looking at these georgeous cratures just keeps reminding me of how awesome our God is.
That's pretty much all I have to say for now. Keep reading my blog. I'll update soon.

God Bless

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Tabby
u look alot like them...
hehehehe