...I am so busy now days that I don't even have time to blog. It has been about a month since I have been blogging. So now I have found a lil' bit time to spend on my blogging.
This week we are having our exams...so no time for blogging...But its MUM and DAD's Wedding Anniversary....How can I not blog??
So we just went out in the morning to get some stuff for my dad's Myanmar trip-tomorrow..
Yeah, we have been hearing bout the terrible cyclon so he is gonna visit so people there. Later we will be going out for a movie. I'll blog bout how it went next week. My exams will be over by then and it will be our School Break..2 WEEKS!!! We have so mnay things planned out. We are gonna have a movie night-just us sisters. A day out with Aunty Tiala. Debo is gonna enjoy some swimming. Abby gonna enjoy her chatting...Appa and Amma will be enjoying...umm...something i guess..lol
And I will be enjoying my blogging, painting and window shopping-Usually it never ends up that way..LOL
Well i guess that's it for today.
I'll be back next week for more blogging..
God Bless!!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Busy..Busy
Posted by Tabitha at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment