Thursday, May 22, 2008

3..2..1..It's Over!!!

Oh Yeah!! After so much hardwork and sleeping late and worries...Mid-Year Examination is over. It's such a relief. Now I can start my blogging again. Oh and the best part is that we are having our 2 weeks semester break starting tomorrow. Yahoo!! I think i have mentioned all my plans in my previous post..Well now i can hardly wait for all that fun and excitement.

Abby's birthday is on 1st June-i'll be blogging about everything that happened. So a Birthday means...Abby's getting older??..lol. True, but it also means good food, family, friends and a whole night to enjoy. Out for movies, drinks such as VItamin C (In other words..Coke..lol)

There is so much excitement everywhere. Abby just got her 1st saree..I think that she is still too young to wear one, but she likes it...so it's gonna be her day. I'll leave that to her..hahha. She got an apple green saree...Hmm..APPLE GREEN

That colour brings a lot of memories. Memories of the year 2002..

Anyway I guess that's it for today. I will be blogging about all my activities during the holidays.

God Bless

1 comments:

Lalaine said...

yeah..apple green sure reminds me of something...heheeh! dont' forget to post the pic here okie?

And please don't drink too much of vitamins..it's not good for the health..LOL!!

We miss you all!