Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Miss Manja for a day!!!

Well as you all know..Abby is in Thailand now and she will be there for the next 2 months..

I am really starting to miss her already because right now i don't have anyone to talk to...I mean Debo is there but she has a real funny personality...and she is so free but i am always busy with my 1000 tans of homework...Haih...

And tomorrow is a holiday (Taipusam)...So this actually suppose to make me happy..I mean doesn't a holiday make everyone happy...but sad to say that i am kinda lonely..Our lil' Debo decided to have a sleepover in her friends house so i am currently the only child...Abby not here to compony me and Debo not here to disturd me...lol

So since i had nothing much to do besides my homework i asked Amma if we could go out for a SLURPEE!!!(ice-blend)...Well since i was really bored...They agreed. So we went to get our Slurpee then we went to the drop Appa in church for his meeting...Then Amma said that she would take me to a shop to get a new school bag..I have been using my bag for 1 and a half years and it is begginging to tear so amma told me to get a new one..I was kinda afraid to get one cause this month we have so much of expenses to deal with..but Amma still got me a bag..And hopefully this bag will last...
Then we went and bought our favourite nasi lemak...NASI LEMAK ANDALAS...So Yummy and less Spicy!!!heheh
....came home and we watched an interesting movie...not really that interesting but we just watched it la...hahahah!!! then i planned my schedule for tomorrow and then started my blogging...Hmm...sometimes i wonder if blogging is a good or bad habit of mine...Hopefully i dont get addicted to it....that would be really bad...Then i chatted with Anneh and Abby...tried to get the web cam started but unfortunately there was some probs...Haih!!! NVM la...
I never knew that not having ABBY and DEBO around could be so boring....I have no one to talk to..So i made one of my "SOMBONG FRIEND" to come online..We barely even talked for 10 minutes and she went off....Cause she was tired la..So NVM i understand...Dunno why i am not sleepy today..but at the same time i am kinda forcing my eyes to stay open...lol

Well i guess that's it for today la...
Good Night and God Bless..

0 comments: