Well this was supposed to be posted on the 26th December 2007 but anyway...I can't post in detail everything that happened but i am sure these pictures will....
Waiting for our ferry...Haih...Such a long time........
Anneh...Jus to let u know..Abby is no longer Miss SS..she is now known as Miss PS..Pink Shades...lol
Shhh.....Don't let her read this...She never reads my blogs so Shhhh.....hhehe
On the way walking on the beach i met another girl by the name Tabitha...Wow my name is unique but famous...lol
Anyway then as i was walking on the beach..I spotted some dead fish..here are the pics..
And by the time we went back to the hotel...I noticed something very painful in my leg..I could not walk proprely..So i checked it out and there it was...my worst nightmare...
A THORN!!!!lol
I mean seriously i cant stand getting thorns stuck to my feet or anywhere else cuz i am really crazy..i cant even stand the pain of my skin peeling and now i have to get our a thorn out of my feet..As amma was getting it out i was screaming as if i were about to be swept off by the tsunami...lol
So i was really painful and finally the pain was gone..Amma got it out..Appa said that it was most probably a fish bone from the beach...A message for the fishies..."I DID NOT KILL YOUR FRIENDS..I JUST EAT THEM..IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE" lol...hehe
So that night i face another one of my worst nightmares...I saw it move like like...hmmm...Welll it looked like it was a lizrd moving but when i took a good look at it..."Aaaaahhh!!!!.Ma..Pa there is a rat in my room..Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"....heheh
I mean can u believe it..A rat in a hotel...haih...So i ran to my parents room and they ran to mine...they were chasing the rat as i was sitting on bed without letting my feet touch the ground....hahahahahha
But we had a good time in Langkawi..when we came home we were like.."Haih..I think i need a holiday after a holiday"...but then school started so i just could not find time to blog....So now i have to do it....Lol....
Friday, January 18, 2008
Langkawi...Langkawi
Posted by Tabitha at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
hahahahah!! joker!!...should have taken a video of everyone chasing the rat :)
Post a Comment