Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Just Haven't Left You Yet

...yes i know i have abandoned my blog for the past two months i think. I was pretty busy the last holidays and never really had the time to blog. But now I'm back again. I cannot assure you that i will be updating my blog very often since this is a very important year for me in school-not to mention my final year in uniforms ;)...but i will try to make a few post as much as i can.

So here are some updates...

Christmas and New Year was spent without Abby since she was in the US. So nothing much went on here. We had a few dinners, invited so friends and family over, went to Cameron Highlands for a few days, ate lots of strawberries. Strawberry Ice-cream everyday, Chocolate Coated Strawberries 3 times, Chocolate Coated Strawberries with Whipped Cream once, and of course the Strawberry itself...countless amount of times.

Then school started and things got pretty busy. After two weeks of school, i walked into my room and it looked like as if it had just been hit by a tornado or something. Books all over the place, clothes lying everywhere and i could hardly see the floor. So i spent the morning cleaning my room and it feels good to see it clean again. But i still have to clean up my closet. I don't really like folding clothes so i'm gonna do it a little at a time. This is just an excuse i'm making..LOL

So since this is my last year in school, I'm trying to make the most of it. So far everything seems to be going well. I've got a good class, good teachers, and good friends. And i'm sitting right next to the really noisy Li Lian, in front of me in the quiet but fun Lavinya and next to her the girl with the never ending sense of humour, Bindhiya. And another thing is that Victoria who was my kindergarten class mate is now in my class...What a great way to start and end my school years with all my close buddies. I'm very grateful for all the blessing that i've been given.

2010 is going to be an interesting year and i'm excited for what's lying ahead of me. Will be updating on more events and stories of how life has been treating me.

God bless =)

0 comments: