
It has been almost a year since I've painted. I kept telling myself that I will do it when I'm free or when I have the time but I never managed to do it. We were having our Final examination the last two weeks and I have decided to take up Art for SPM next year. We were asked to sit for a practical and theory paper. This means we have to paint and sit for a written test. I was so nervous about painting because i had never painted for a long time and felt like I've lost my touch.
And since we had our Biology and History paper on the same day, I didn't even bother to practice. So I just prayerfully went in to paint. Once I started painting, I realized that i was actually having fun doing it. It also made me more calm and relaxed.
Only then did I actually realized how much i was missing out the whole year. Painting and drawing used to be something that i did regularly, but this year i kinda just stopped because of all the busyness.
Art is a great way to express your feelings and relieve stress. So I guess i'm gonna do it as a regular hobby again. It'll be fun to just take some time for myself and not just worry about school.
God Bless
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Painting Again
Posted by Tabitha at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment