Wow!! What a weekend it has been...We went to Genting Highlands for a day trip with Pastor Alex, his wife and a few other friends. It was awesome to get away from the "SUPER HOT" weather in Klang and into the cold, misty clouds of Gentings. We had lots of fun although it was just for a day. 
In this picture, Tabi goes "Hey..look!!" and Abby goes "Err...Yuk!!". LOLS....
And here's our beautiful Amma and handsome Appa =)

Now believe me...that is not my hand on a white sheet of paper. It was really sooo..cold. But it was great. It felt like being in heaven for a moment..HAHA!! We enjoy the cold weather so much and embraced each moment there. Now that I'm back in Klang..I'm really missing the coolness of Gentings. You should go there some time. It really feels good since the weather here in Klang in unimagineably hot...Really...No kidding. Klang has been so hot for the past month. Even if it rains, the weather is still hot. We just can't sleep without the air-conditioner on these days. But I guess it is not really good since we will be contributing to Global Warming. "God please make the weather here in Klang much cooler." 
Well I guess that's all for today. Till next time...God Bless
=)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Saturday Out!!!
Posted by Tabitha at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment