
I know I had this Yummy Sunday badge on my blog ages ago but I never seemed to find time to post about it. Sometimes i remeber to take the picture only after eating my food. And since it's a Saturday night, I guess it's OK to post now right??
I doubt I'll have time tomorrow since Monday is gonna be the 1st day of school. Wow!! It seems like only yesterday I just turned 13 and now I'm gonna be celebrating my Sweet 16. I hope at least. Usually school exams are held during my birthdays so there are no celebrations. But let hope this year will be different.
Right now back to my Yummy Sunday. This was the Seafood Char Keoy Teow I had in Langkawi just before we left. I pretty much the same as any other Keoy Teow we get at the "Mama Stalls" but since the added prawns, crab cakes and clam-it tasted a lil' different. But it was good.

Well I guess that's all for now.
Have A Blessed New Year and God Bless.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Yummy Sunday 1
Posted by Tabitha at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
wow... you're in too! welcome to yummy sunday. andd i love char kway tiaw (whatever the spelling is... :D ). anyways... i am going to add your name in mr linky so others can visit your entry, yeah?
Post a Comment