After all the hard work and effort, It all finally paid off. PMR is over. WOW!! You should have seen the reaction on everyone's face. Including the teachers. Everyone was so happy that PMR is finally over. Now there'll be more time for blogging, movies and shopping. Depavalli and Christmas is just around the corner...Which means??
MORE SALES, DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS.
We have so many things to do. I can hardly wait. And then there will be the time we have to go and get my results. I think that will be in December. That's gonna be a nightmare. But that can wait. For now its complete relaxation.
And on December 9th - 13th I will be in TeenStreet. Can't wait.
Well that's it for now..
God Bless
MORE SALES, DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS.
We have so many things to do. I can hardly wait. And then there will be the time we have to go and get my results. I think that will be in December. That's gonna be a nightmare. But that can wait. For now its complete relaxation.
And on December 9th - 13th I will be in TeenStreet. Can't wait.
Well that's it for now..
God Bless



0 comments:
Post a Comment