Saturday, September 20, 2008

Only 22 days to PMR and my book is already on the roof!!

I haven't been blogging lately. Well that's because I'm going to be having my PMR examination next month. And the pressure is really getting to most of the 15 year old Malaysians. LAst week I was having my exams and my goofy friend acciendtly threw my book on the roof. It was so hillarious. My class is on the top most floor. And just below it the is a path way and a roof on top.. Umm..I'm not really sure how to explain it. In fact, I'm even sure what I just said. LOL!! Anyways we were trying so hard to get the book. We used the broom, the dustpan and even got a teacher to help us. But nothing worked. So we had to go home since it was getting late-leaving my book to spend the night in school..on a ROOF!!!
The next day we went back to school. With the help of two teachers and many, many classmates- We attached two books together some funky string used to decorate the class board. LOL. And finally Yee Ni managed to reach my book and push it down. It was so nice for all of them to try so hard just to get my book.

Haha...Anyway I just want to wish all those who are sitting for their PMR and SPM this year all the best. We have less than a month to study. So I hope that you would keep us in your prayers. Thank You.

God Bless

0 comments: